I watched a video by Jenna Moreci where she advocated using a board for her outline. I don't use a board when I outline, but while I was working on my current manuscript, I forgot the names of a lesser character, and lost track of the time line.
It was then that it hit me I could use a cork board to remedy this issue.
I ordered the one you see from Amazon and anxiously awaited its delivery 4 days later. But prior to its arrival I went out and bought a new drill to install it on the wall.
Unbeknownst to me, the wall was made of sheet rock over cement!! My drill bit was burning up, but it wouldn't penetrate. Now I could have ran and got a masonry bit and punched through, but I didn't want to work that hard. So a friend of mine suggested two-way tape.
And it worked!
Now back to working on Frankenstina...(poof)
"Throwing Stones at a Glass House"