Search
  • Jerrimiah Stonecastle

2000 Followers and Beyond!


My Goal was 1000 Followers


Now I am shooting for 10,000 Followers by the end of the year. I'm hearing that writing the book is only 10% of the work. The other 90% is promotion and marketing.


JS

0 views

Recent Posts

See All

Juanita Chase FBI Book 1

Juanita Chase FBI “The Rainbow Killer” is the first book in the Juanita Chase crime series. This story follows a serial killer stalking lesbians before brutally murdering them. The killer plays a cat

FOLLOW ME

  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon

© 2023 by Samanta Jonse. Proudly created with Wix.com